Ingrid Beddoes fine art photographer.
Ingrid originally from England, is a natural light fine art photographer. She has always been surrounded by fashion, art and design, and has spent most of her life travelling and living in different parts of the world. Her photography is inspired by her love to travel, beaches, nature and the simple things in life, always trying to highlight the hidden beauty and revealing the loveliness in the tiniest of details.
Photography is an art
It’s about finding extra-ordinary
In the ordinary
As an artist, Ingrid is fully defined by her love of photography. Her pictures are serene, intimate, feminine and one-of-a-kind. Always looking to find that little something extra and beautiful to share with the world.
Ingrid's photography has a wildly organic, and dreamlike aesthetic with a minimalist feel to it. Using subtle colours but sometimes a darker and moody palette emerges making for a more romantic feel.
Ingrid captures her images from all different angles finding beauty everywhere, after which she spends a lot of time sorting through them looking for her favourite shots. Inspiration will take over whilst editing, and the final image will then be transformed onto photographic prints, products and some times limited-editions.
Over the years Ingrid's brand has naturally expanded and is now blessed to have clients all over the world.
Buying art is a commitment so we are here to help you along the way, feel free to contact us at any time.
Life is truly beautiful “La vie est vraiment belle”
- IKEA - exclusive canvas available in the summer of 2020
- HGTV magazine 2019
- Discovery Network, HGTV Smart Home 2019
- Inhabit hotel - Paddington, London
- Urban Outfitters
- Elle decor
- The Principal hotel, London
- Short film " Polly " Deutsche Film und Fernsehakademie (dffb)
- TV series Channel Zero: No End House 2017
- Hyatt Bethesda Hotel
- MGM National Harbor Restaurant
- Book cover - by Jean Philippe Blondel, title: Direkter zugang zum strand (November 2015)
- Wall art in restaurant "Celebrity Luminae" - Celebrity Cruises/Millennium Class Ship (June 2015)
- Featured in "The best of Etsy" (August 2015)
- Brigitte Magazine (no.6) March 2015
- Netherlands TV games show called 'Alles mag op vrijdag'
- A Touch of Modern
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Six Solo SojIe art exhibitions 2008/2012 (Best in the show award)
- Published 8 Times in various 'O Mundo da fotografia Digital' Photography magazines (2008/2011)
- Web design for Edge Design interiors